Monday, January 13, 2020

Need Corner Braces

The next step to building the rabbitry is wiring the individual doe apartments. Before I can apply the wire, however, I need 24 angled corner braces.Maybe they can get cut today! I have put in the "request" as I don't use the table saw. Especially using the jig to cut the angles, the saw is too tricky (and scary) for me. I know my limitations.

I have a few meetings tomorrow morning, then I would love to install the braces. We've stalled working on the rabbitry and need to get back to it!

Then Wednesday afternoon, after volunteer working the Food Truck, I could work on the wire! In my mind, it's coming together. It's past time to get it done!

The weather forecast looks promising tomorrow and Wednesday - for January in Texas! Then hopefully we'll get more of the blessed rain for a few days.

"We'll see."




No comments:

Post a Comment